Tuesday 26 May 2015

First Wave 44 gets a makeover!

First Wave 44 gets a makeover!  Ok, so move over Mark (yep that is me!) and insert Traci (my better half... I have to say that... she is still helping!)

Basically I have listened to many of your comments and feedback and clearly my skills have not been in website building or maintenance.

Luckily I do have a semi expert on hand to help out and now that our children have got a little older (we do have a 17yr old, 3yr old, 2yr old and 8 mth old..... yes now you know why I do re-enactment!) she has taken the time to do an overhaul.

We would love to hear your thoughts, as all feedback is welcome. After all this site is here to help you know what we are doing and when we are doing it.

Here is a brief outline at the changes currently completed or underway:-

There will be so much more added so do stop by again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment